To reduce sadness and anxiety, you need understanding and authentic supportive therapy. The therapy I provide is not problem centered, but strengths based. We will rediscover the elements that make you a good, effective, valuable person. You are not defined by your missteps or by your problems. We work through your problems and experiences, while normalizing the thoughts and feelings you’re experiencing. Through genuine, empathic support and warm, down-to-earth rapport, I help you feel more like yourself.
*I’m conveniently located at 225 West 35th Street, Suite 701, NY, NY just a few blocks from Penn Station in Midtown and steps from most subway lines. I will also be opening up my office in Bergen County New Jersey in May 2015.
*I accept CIGNA, Empire BCBS/Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance as well as Emblem/Emblem Health. If you have an insurance plan that I am not in-network with, I work with out-of-network plans. I accept O.O.N. benefits for Aetna and Value Options. If you provide me with your ID number, Home address and D.O.B. I can find out you’re O.O.N. benefits for you so you won’t have to focus on insurance and can instead focus on your treatment.
I offer affordable prices for those paying out-of-pocket. For self-pay clients, my rate is $125, sliding fee available if needed.
- Free phone consultation available, call me at (646) 543-6784. You can also email me at email@example.com. I’m very happy to talk if you’d like more information or have questions about therapy.
- I recently opened at my new location at 121 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ.
- In NYC on Wednesdays Fridays and Saturdays daytime or evening appointments
- Tuesday and Thursday daytime and evening appointments available in NJ
- Telephone and Web therapy now available in the NY and NJ areas. See here for pricing